Detailed driving directions video and maps to the Bluestone Townhome Recreation Center
From Honolulu, take the Pali Hwy (61) to Kailua.
- The Pali Highway turns in to Kalanianaole Hwy. at the intersection of Pali and Kamehameha Highway. The Kalanianaole Hwy turns into Kailua Road. Keep on Kailua Road and pass through the town.
- Kailua Road will intersect with Kalaheo Ave. Make a right on Kalaheo Ave. Kalaheo Road will turn into Kawailoa Road.
- On your left you will pass Kailua Beach Park. You will see a stop sign at the intersection of Alala road and Kawailoa Road. Make a left into Mokulua Drive.
- Follow Mokulua Dr. as you round the promontory into Lanikai. You will be on Aalapapa Dr.
- Aalapapa Dr. will intersect with Kaelepulu Drive, the first road to the right. Take the first road to the right, Kaelepulu Dr., and drive past the entrance to the Mid Pacific country Club until you are at the gate of the Bluestone Townhome community.
- At the gate will be sign in instructions to allow you to be buzzed in.
- After the gate opens, drive up the road to the Bluestone Rec Center which will be on the right.
Detailed Maps to the Bluestone Recreation Center: